Barone’s Tree Pros, a Madison, MS tree service company, provides spring tree care and tips for local property owners. As trees wake up from their winter slumber, there is much to do to maximize their full potential for the coming spring and summer growing season. Spring tree care prevents the spread of pests and diseases that could be disastrous to a tree’s health and longevity. Here are some important tips to help trees get off to a great start this spring.
- Inspect trees for signs of winter damage or disease while they are still bare.
- Prune dead, diseased, or unsafe branches before spring growth. Waiting to prune in warmer weather may lead to an unwelcome spread of pests and diseases.
- Remove fallen leaves, branches, and waste from the landscape to set the stage for healthy growth.
- Feed trees the nutrients they crave after winter. A slow-release fertilizer helps trees defend against pests and diseases.
- Plant new trees to maximize energy-saving and property enhancing benefits. Before planting, make sure to secure an ideal growing spot.
- Add 2 to 4 inches of mulch around trees to improve soil moisture and control weeds.
Spring provides the most opportune time to give trees the attention they need to flourish throughout the year as they begin to sprout new spring growth. However, not everyone has the time to commit to pruning and fertilizing their trees. If people want to trust their tree care needs to the experts, Madison, MS residents can turn to Barone’s Tree Pros, a team of skilled arborists and tree surgeons with over thirty years of experience. The tree specialists will help clients assess the overall health of trees and will provide assistance for every step of the tree care journey, including emergencies. Licensed and insured, Barone’s Tree Pros has the tools, equipment, and skills for any tree care job.
A satisfied customer posted the following review: “Barone’s Tree Pros got the job done quickly, economically and professionally. Top-notch tree crews and equipment. Started on time, finished on time and cleaned up their work site before leaving. A skilled crew with proper equipment for precision tree removal without damage to my property or my neighbors.”
A family-owned and locally-operated company, Barone’s Tree Pros has over thirty years of experience providing professional tree service in the Brandon, MS area. The team provides tree removal, tree trimming, pruning, stump grinding, and debris cleanup to the central Mississippi area, including Jackson, Flowood, Brandon, Pearl, Madison, Richland, Ridgeland, Clinton, Raymond, Reservoir, Gluckstadt, Florence, Terry, Pelahatchie, and other surrounding areas of Hinds County, Madison County, and Rankin County.