If you have a dead or diseased tree, or one that has outgrown its designated area, you may be left with no better option than to remove the tree to prevent it from causing damage to you, your household or property. Tree care works, especially tree removal, are generally hazardous.
A safe and successful tree removal requires advanced cutting techniques, experience as well as the use of the right tools and equipment. Homeowners who attempt tree removal without a prior experience may be injured by falling limbs, or malfunctioning equipment like chainsaw and tree shear.
Therefore, your best bet at completing your tree removal project successfully without hurting yourself or damaging your property is to engage the service of a tree removal specialist near you.
Tree Removal Safety Tips To Follow
- Perform a hazard assessment of the work area before start tree removal work
- You’re required to be covered from head to toe in protective gear before. The Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA) recommends wearing a helmet or face shield, gloves, safety glasses, ear plugs and chainsaw protective clothing before operating chainsaws.
- Eliminate or minimize exposure to harm or hazards in the surrounding area by properly marking out the felling zone and the tree’s felling direction
- Don’t remove a tree during any kind of inclement weather such wind, hail or any other sort of weather that could put you in harm’s way. If the weather is bad, then reschedule for a more favorable day.
- Operators of chainsaws and other equipment must be trained and the equipment must be properly maintained to avoid damage.
Where To Find The Best Tree Removal Service In Brandon
There are a few professional tree care services in Brandon, but one of the best among them is Barone’s Tree Pros. Barone’s Tree Pros is a leading arborist company providing a wide range of tree care services including tree removal. The company has a track record of providing safe, reliable and affordable tree removal services throughout Brandon and surrounding areas.
Tree removal specialists Barone’s Tree Pros help eliminate or minimize exposure to hazards by performing a hazard assessment of the work area before starting work. Need help cutting down a potentially dangerous tree? Visit Barone’s Tree Pros’ official website or call 601-345-8090.